Skip to main content

WHAT IS IT?... THE DISCOVERY


It’s not a common kind of adoration
It’s unseen yet felt
It’s hidden yet you still see it
It’s promising
It may be intangible
But your belief in it brings you undying hope.

It blooms from the ordinary surface
Right through you innermost being
It’s one of a kind… it’s unique.

It’s genuine, it’s true
It’s priceless, it’s pure
It’s overwhelming, it’s accepting
It desires to know the good
Then accepts the past
By presenting the fact…
That you’re beautiful, and nothing,
Absolutely nothing can ever change that.

It seeks God
It spells the G.O.D. in another
And doesn’t discourse the ‘d.o.g.’ in them (MEN ARE NOT DOGS!)

It’s comforting to the troubled soul
Eases every bit of your mind
It treats as Royalty
Portrays servant leadership- full of loyalty.

The lady waits to be found
She doesn’t display her heart’s contents carelessly, all year round
The man pursues whilst waiting to conquer
He gives the ultimate respect due… that’s proof of what it is...

What is it?

It’s creative
It’s abundant in nature
It believes
It waits, it endures.

Ultimately,
It guards. It protects.
It discerns,
And once it approves in heaven and on earth
Then nothing can stand in its way
The way of outlining a pathway into the beauty of a newly formed life…

This very thing is simply….
LOVE!
©namwano

Comments

  1. Love is so beautiful..thank you for portraying it as so:)
    I love this piece. Keep it up Nash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested to meet the man who will win your heart Sharleen :-) Brilliant piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOO MUCH

  Why is it so easy to say I’m fine? Hardly do you ever think about it, Effortlessly, it slides from between your lips. Especially, When all that lies around you is witness to the total opposite. Seasons really never last forever, There are those when the party just won’t stop Then others when silence invades, the kind like pin drop. A silence to kill or a silence to heal, A silence that kills, echoes various unheard voices, Screaming piercingly on the inside... The result... is a temporary brain freeze. Silence that heals fabricates unheard melodies, Calm, gentle that are soothing to the soul. I then wonder and it dawns... this is just too much Or is it?   Do I fear too much? Do I care too much? Do I worry too much? Do I question too much? Do I think too much? Do I foresee too much? Do I trust so much? And if I do, will I hurt, just a little too much? Do I wonder too much? Do I give too much? Do I expect too much? Have I love...

THE OL' SCHOOL DIVA'S DIARY

THE OL’ SCHOOL DIVA’S DIARY In a world where the trending acts of lust and sex among young people continues to be on the rise, one cannot help but wonder where the gold ol’ morals disappeared to. Our generation sorry to say is quickly becoming immune to the differentiation between ‘black and white’. For some reason, there’s no clear distinction between the two. We live in a world prone to accept shades of grey when it comes to making decisions. A “No” is no longer a clear distinct no… there’s always a maybe or how far can we go without getting into trouble. A “Yes” is no longer a clear yes; it comes with conditions to be fulfilled. Look around you and you will see-we are trying hard to deal with a menace that is spreading fast throughout an entire generation. I remember while in lower primary, I always paid attention to the frequently quoted statement, “You are the chosen generation,” but now years later, I actually wonder, if we really are, and if indeed we are then w...

27:8 'THE SOUL LEVEL'

  Photo Credits: @KilographyKe at Qontent Studios One thing ‘independence’ teaches you, is how you never want to be alone. I shared this sentiments with a good friend of mine a couple of weeks ago, after my move out of home. It was supposed to be an exciting period for me, but incidences and circumstances can take a tremendous turn sometimes. Your introspection somewhat feels like an emergency surgery from discovery of ‘internal bleeding.’ That’s how I’ve felt for a while, like I was to be worked on or else I’d lose my mind or eventually myself. And so I wrote to a dear friend who out of the usual did something for me that to date remains priceless. Something that reminded me, why I call a countable few, my friends. It wasn’t almost 10 minutes later, that she rang me. I couldn’t respond because I was held up in a meeting. So when I got home, with a smile managing to form on my face knowing it took a lot of courage to face the day, she called me back. Frankly sp...